Saturday, January 9, 2010

Guilt Show Secret Site EP

Type: Demos

Various tracks that were made available to download from a secret website when “Guilt Show” was inserted into a CD-ROM drive. The site has since been taken down, but you can get the tracks right here. Includes an acoustic version of I’ll Catch You, two Ed Rose mixes of On a Wire tracks, a demo, and two never-before-released tracks.

Track Listing:
1.) I’ll Catch You (Acoustic)
2.) Overdue (Ed Rose Mix)
3.) Wish You Were Here (Demo)
4.) Walking On a Wire (Ed Rose Mix)
5.) Lost in the Light
6.) Send Us a Saint
DOWNLOAD *updated Oct 15, 2013*

Have any more information about this session?
Contact us!

8 comments:

  1. You are seriously my hero for posting all these albums, their not really easy to find.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zip file is corrupt, "Lost in the Light" doesn't unzip properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the same error concerning "lost in the light"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you have no idea how it feels for me to have found your page. My copy of this CD was stolen from my ex girlfriend's car in April or May of 2005, and it has been my white whale ever since. I have looked for it every several months for the past six years. Finding it means so much to me, that I'm hesitant to even listen to it. Wow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great tunes... i was never a massive fan of the early emo stuff, but when i picked up this album i couldnt stop listening to it, and the outtakes (along with Lion And the Lamb, Man Possessed etc) are all terrific

    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blast from the past! recently relistened to all the guilt show outtakes and got a bit obsessed again, but did notice that Lost In The Light seems to be full of audio glitches during the last 30 seconds or so. I tried downloading from a few different sources with no luck, and i assume that the official download on the site must have had these errors too... does anybody have a higher res/cleaner copy ? I have the album but the online link was taken down many years ago

    ReplyDelete